Monday Blues

It seems like a perfect day, I'm, lying on the white sandy beach sipping a glass of pina colada. The wind is blowing my hair and the sound of the waves crashing on the shore is like music to my ears. Suddenly the inevitable happens... my alarm clock rings and I am forced to drag myself out of bed and to wake up to reality.

Why is Monday not my favourite day in the week you ask ? Just as my body is trying to recover from the hectic weekend of activities such as movies, shopping and partying, I need to get back to work which is even more hectic and stressful. That's why I love holidays and living in Malaysia is a total blessing by itself as we are one of the lucky nations in the world having so many holidays in a year.

Gosh ! Monday Blues, I wish it would go away but then again, imagine if you're living in one of the states like Terengganu where you need to go back to work on a Sunday ! Then it'll be Sunday blues I guess.

Comments

Popular Posts